Tuesday, July 12, 2005

yuli and vera are so silly. how can zhimin be sick. how. now how. are you. going. to. get. your. hello. pandas.

my brother is pissing me off. everyday dinner he's like you can't do 30 pushups. real man push-ups you know! like chest nose face touch the ground and everything is flat! like real you can do thirty. i bet you can't even do ten! five! i mean, even the strongest guy in class cant't do twenty! if you really can do show us la!

gosh my pyjamas are like really loose i have to keep pulling them up every five seconds like a nerd so how am i sposed to do push-ups besides i do not want to fall for that stupid trick and do stupid push-ups in his face, hes just a stupid sissy he can only do one so thats why he wont believe, his class must be a damn sissy class and i mean what does he think we do during trng? this is the guy who screams and cries sissyly everyday over some sissy thing and still has the nerve to boast about doing 30-40 chin-ups for nafa when in actual fact he cheated and rested for a sec when the teacher wasn't looking. this is the guy who is so skinny he looks like a nerdy sissy skeleton and still has the nerve to look in the mirror everyday like a vain pot when he thinks no one is looking and combs his durian haircut and says he's handsome. and his blahblahblahing is getting on my nerves arhh

hoho. today was a boring day. boring. boring. boring. boring. english was uber boring. science was even more uber boring. chinese was boring. laoshi praised me again when i didnt turn the newspaper article to the right page. i just got the paper, then i was passing it to yuli, i didnt even get the chance to look at the paper yet how'm i sposed to know im at the wrong side. then the other grp's homeec teacher told me i wasnt listening. i guess i wasnt, but i was trying to get some liquidpaper mark off vany's stone, and anyway, i did say preferance, even though it wasnt exactly correct. then my own homeec teacher sprouted some nonsense about me saying oh i lost my printer and oh i cant find my homeec folio hello how do you lose a printer, and since when did i ever say that. then my hand was on my forehead then she was like hand on forehead somemore! wth whats wrong with putting my hand on my forehead why are all the teachers suddenly expressing their love for me do you know how hard i try see now i am going to do movie review and i already did lots of hmw ok.

No comments: